RESEARCH/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR ROLE
Situated in idyllic country surroundings Lake is looking for an exceptional researcher at Director Level to join their small full service team.
This position is for an enthusiastic individual who understands the nature of our business and who can confidently contribute to growing sales and developing our client base. In addition they must have excellent analytical and reporting capabilities together with the confidence and abilities to project manage a research study from conception through to delivery and presentation. We are looking for an inspirational person with a genuine passion for delivering excellent service and a proven background in building client relationships. You must have well honed research skills and hands on experience in the full research process from responding to client briefs to presenting actionable insights and recommendations. More specifically the role requires:
• Ability to write comprehensive proposals in good English which demonstrate innovation, breadth of knowledge and understanding of the brief.
• Willingness to undertake your own business development to grow the company client base.
• Client facing so must demonstrate a friendly and professional approach with a genuine desire to exceed client expectations.
• A confident individual who can take full ownership of a job from conception through to delivery.
• Analytical ability to produce and understand data tables and analysis.
• Reporting abilities to produce written reports in word and Power Point to a high standard and to have the confidence and ability to present findings to clients.
• Management of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved.
• Understanding of ISO20252 quality requirements and the necessity to maintain a high level of quality throughout projects.
• Willingness to promote, at all times, a pleasant working environment and to work well as part of a small team.
What we can offer you:
A friendly, flexible environment providing the opportunity to make your own decisions, develop your own ideas and have a say in the future of the company. We are a growing, full service agency which places emphasis on finding the right individual not just recruiting someone to fill a post. If you are a dedicated and true researcher then we can offer you a research orientated environment to develop your skills and work with some great clients.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lake Market Research is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted: 5th July 2018